- Adds simulation mode for testing color pairs with different color weaknesses and blindnesses
- Adds new color picker: select a color by using a color grid, color spectrum, RGB sliders, or HEX values
- Adds search bar to quickly navigate through color pairs
- Improves look & feel for iPhone and iPad version
- Adds optimized version for iPad
- Displays the HEX values of a color pair on the detail view
- Improves scrolling of the color pair overview page through performance optimizations
Contrasts lets you create and manage color pairs of text and background colors for your design projects. A color pair can be created by using RGB, HSB, or HEX values – even alpha values are supported. By calculating the contrast ratio and the resulting WCAG 2.1 conformance level of a color pair, it is possible to determine whether a text color is readable for people with visual impairments or not.
Color pairs can then be shared with your colleagues as text and images, along with all detail information (color and alpha values, contrast ratio, and WCAG conformance). Also, created color pairs are synchronized across your Apple devices by using iCloud.